- This Policy applies to the Actee Website and/or mobile applications (the apps) in different markets that are operated by Actee ApS (“Actee”).
By using this Website and/or apps User consents to the terms described in this Policy.
- This Policy may be amended by Actee from time to time without notice to Users. Users can review the most current version of the Policy on the Website and/or apps.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
3. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- A cookie is a small amount of data in the form of a very small text file that Actee’ servers transfer to User’s browser and that only Actee’ servers can read. Each and every cookie is unique and comprised of the name of the website that created it and a one-of-a-kind string of digits and letters.
- The vast majority of websites and apps place cookies on User’s device’s hard drive (computer, mobile phone or tablet) as User browses them. They do this through User’s web browser – for example, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox. A cookie is only readable and retrievable by the website that created it and different websites are not able to share information through cookies.
- Some cookies (“session cookies”) only last for the duration of User’s visit. These session cookies disappear from User’s computer or mobile device when User closes his/her browser. Other cookies stay on User’s computer or mobile device after User’s browser has closed and last for a specified amount of time. These “persistent cookies” are activated each time User visits the site that generated them.
Cookies do not contain personal information and User cannot be personally identified from a cookie.
However, if a User selects to save his/her user-name and password, the Actee Website and/or apps will save this information in a cookie so that User will not be required to sign in each time User visits the Website and/or apps.
4. ARE COOKIES DANGEROUS?
- Cookies are small and simple strings of characters known as text files. Unlike computer viruses, cookies are not computer programs as they do not com-prise codes. This means cookies are incapable of harming User’s device, e.g. by spreading viruses, and they cannot read User’s personal information.
5. DOES ACTEE SELL COOKIE DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
- Placing our Users first has always been a fundamental guiding principle of what we do. Accordingly, Actee does not sell User’s data to a third party, except in the event of a third party’s acquisition of Actee’ entire business. This includes information connected to our cookies.
However, Actee may allow other companies that show advertisements or offer Products or Services on some of our Websites or apps to set and access their cookies on User’s computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their privacy policies, not this one. Other companies do not have access to Actee’ cookies.
- When User uses one of our Website and/or apps, the following 4 categories of cookies may be set on User’s device:
- Strictly necessary
These cookies are essential for User to move around our Website and/or apps, and use their features. Without these cookies our Services won’t work properly.
These cookies do not gather information about User’s that could be used for marketing or recording where User has been on the internet.
These cookies allow our Website and/or apps to remember User’s choices and preferences. They enable us to provide User with enhan-ced and personalized features.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes User’s has made to text size, fonts and other parts of our Websites that User can customize via User’s browser.
These cookies do not collect any information that could identify User personally. They do not gather any information about User that could be used to sell advertising or remember where User has been on the internet.
In order to keep Actee’ Website and/or apps easy to use, relevant and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our Web-site and/or apps.
Web analytics data and cookies cannot be used to identify User as they never contain personal information. They are used solely for our own statistical purposes.
We generally use independent measurement and research companies to collect these statistics for us. In such cases, these cookies may be set by a third party company (third party cookies).
Although these cookies can track User’s visits around the web, they don't know who User is. These cookies do not collect any sensitive personal information about User.
We also include links to social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These sites may subsequently use information about User’s visit to a Actee Website and/or apps to target User with ads on their websites.
7. HOW CAN USER MANAGE COOKIES?
- Most browsers will allow User to:
- See what cookies User has or are set on User’s device(s) and delete them individually
- Block third party cookies
- Block cookies from particular sites
- Block cookies entirely
- Delete all cookies when User closes his/her browser
- Please remember that any changes User makes to User’s cookies settings will apply to all websites that User visits, not just Actee’ (unless User chooses to block cookies from a particular site only).
- Please note that, if User deletes or blocks cookies, User’s access to Actee’ Website and/or apps may be more or less limited, or the functionalities at the Website and/or apps may be insufficient or not functioning at all. Therefore, Actee requires User to have cookies enabled to access certain portions of the Website and/or apps.
8. LAW AND VENUE
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed exclusively under Danish law without regard to the conflicts of law rules of Denmark or any other jurisdiction and any dispute between a User and Actee arising out of this Policy which cannot be settled amicably shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Copenhagen, Denmark, subject to normal appeal under applicable Danish law.
- For any questions about this Policy or how our cookies work, please contact us on:
Tel.: +45 70 70 75 05