Let's Learn and Co-Create Value Together
Our learning concepts are used by many international companies as well as public organizations and educational institutions. For about 10 years, we have been the leading provider of simulated learning games and tools for training within organizational and leadership development, change communication and change processes.
In this way, we are bringing practical, action-based knowledge to education, and we are bringing essential theory into everyday practice at the workplace. Our partners and users use their learning hub to facilitate comprehensive learning programs and organizational transitions.
What is a 'Company Hub'?
A Company Hub with an active subscription gives access to a range of learning games including user-licenses and tools. A Company Hub works as your work platform for creating learning activities. As a company, you can decide who can design and use your hub. The hub is white label, which means that you can customize the hub for the specific campany brand and needs. A Company Hub gives access to user statistics on a behavioural level where the data is segmented into groups and can be measured against other groups or businesses in your field and industry - or other fields of interest.
What is an 'Admin Module'?
An Admin Module is intended for consultants or external learning designers. When your organization has a Company Hub, you can invite in external consultants to your Company Hub to drive sessions. As part of this function, it is possible to connect customized games on an Admin Module to your company hub.
We believe it should be up to you whether you will use external resources or internal consultants. Internal consultants will easily onboard your company hub, where they can design games, access tools, facilitate learning sessions, gather data etc. It is all up to you how you prefer to work with your Company Hub.
Here are a few links to get you started:
- An overview of our games. Feel free to play a couple of games.
- Take a look at our partners who have extensive experience in the use of our games.
- Learn how simple it is to create a session with the games and tools you will need What is the SessionBuilder?.
- Decide what plan you want to be on (or your client) PRICES AND SUBSCRIPTION PLANS.
- See how simple it is to start a session (workshop, online session, e-learning session or..) How can I join a Session?.
- Best of luck and remember we are here to help. You can chat directly with us at the chat on this page.
- Or hit our FAQ in the upper right menu.
We highly treasure our clients and consultant partners - and we see the great value of customer reach and engagement that arises when our partners bring our learning games and tools with them as part of their service.
Let´s get you going in a smooth way. Contact our support HERE.